Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Speech Language Pathology

I know you are probably thinking what does speech language pathology and a baking blog have in common, well nothing until I was asked to bake cookies for one of the centers here. A friend of ours works at a speech center and asked if I could make her some cookies for her work since May is Better Hearing and Speech Month. She requested heart shaped cookies iced with bright spring colors w/ the initials SLP on them. The cookies were made on sticks so that I could arrange them in a cookie bouquet.

Close-up of the cookies

Ladies and gentalmen I'd like to introduce to you the newest additon to the kitchen our new Chef statue. I swear this guy cracks me up...why is his belly exposed? WHY? It almost brings me to tears.


When I delivered the basket of cookies she was super pleased with how they came out. Later she called to say everyone devowered them before lunch. Bon AppeSweet!


Luv,
-Chris-


No comments:

Post a Comment