Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cookies!

Last week I had a friend of mine call that she was throwing a party and wanted something cute and simple to give her guests; and wanted to know if i had any ideas. We tossed around ideas about little cakes or cake truffles, but finally settled on cookie favors for her guests. I did 30 daisy shaped cookies, all iced in bright spring colors and each were said "Thank You <3> Clau"

Here are some pics of the cookie process as well as the final result:


(This is how I ice my cookies, first I create a damn with thick royal icing and then flood them in with thinner royal. You see the piping bag in the back ready to be filled with the thin icing)


(Finished cookies waiting to be packaged)


(Close-up of the finished product)


(Finally packaged and sealed waiting to be boxed)






(Boxed and awaiting delivery)



When I delivered them to her she absolutely loved them....which made me super happy! As with all my orders I always make more than needed just in case of breakage or shrinkage....
As you can see I really have a problem with shrinkage. Where once 3 extras decorated with practice designs for Easter, only one remains...well one and some crumbs.
Have a Sweet Day!
Luv,
-Chris-

No comments:

Post a Comment