Thursday, March 19, 2009

My New Toy

Recently I've been doing a whole butt load of cookies and have been bitten by the cookie craze! I love doing decorated sugar cookies, but how do I package them and keep the integrity of the cookies as well as the decorating. Well I found a video from a great cookie artist and she uses an impulse sealer for her celobags. So after scowering the internet I stumbled onto my saving grace on amazon.com . An industrial impulse sealer and it didn't break the bank. Now I can seal my cookies so air wont get to them and they look good!



Now you might think that I'm off my rocker but the other night when I was sealing some
St. Patty's Day cookies I found using my new sealer to be wel...fun! I'm a dork I know!
I guess that's all for right now. I'll be back and post those cookies I recently did as well as two of my most recent cakes. Have fun yal!

No comments:

Post a Comment